Call For Papers
The conference committee solicits researchers to submit high-quality original research articles in ICCSEMS-2020. All submissions to the conference should be in English with a maximum paper length of 6 pages including figures. Each submitted paper will be peer reviewed and only well-researched and well-written papers will be accepted for presentation. It is expected that all accepted papers will be presented at the conference by the author(s). A few papers shall also be selected for the poster session presentation. Selected and presented papers will be published in proceedings of the conference. Extended version of some presented papers will be selected and submitted for publication in reputed UGC/Scopus indexed journals.
22nd February 2020 -Deadline for submission of papers
1st March, 2020 - Notification of acceptance of paper with comments
5th March 2020 - Early bird registration (Along with Camera Ready Copy after incorporating reviewer's comments)
10th March 2020 -Deadline for registration
Submit Paper: Click Here
Topics for contributions
- Resilient/adaptive grid infrastructures design, planning, operation and management.
- Electrical machines and industrial drives.
- Power electronics converters.
- FACTS, active power filters, power quality monitoring and performance enhancement; Demand .
- Resilient Control Architectures and Systems for Smart Energy Systems.
- Renewable energy, wind, solar, Fuel cells and distributed generation with microgrids.
- Energy storage technologies and systems.
- Transportation Electrification and Electric Vehicles, Computational intelligence and optimization for smart energy systems.
- Smart metering, measurement, instrumentation, and control.
- Energy efficiency.
- Information security and privacy for smart enrgy systems.
- Sensors, communications and network.
- Climate change, Urban growth, Zero carbon and green building
- Water and waste management, Urban regeneration, Urban green
- Energy efficiency, Renewable energy sources
- Product cycle, Non-motorized mobility, Public transportation Electric vehicle, GIS applications.
- Climate change, Water and waste management, Air pollution
- Urban green, Urban agriculture, GIS applications Environmental management systems
- Environmental impact assessment systems, Environmental sustainability and development.
- Regeneration, Transform, Urban development, strategies
- Built environment, Public space, Urban growth,
- GIS applications, Real time urban information systems, Sustainable smart cities, Smart tolling.
- Smart technologies to face climate change (mitigation/adaption)
- Design for new cities/townships
- Novel sustainable building materials and techniques
- Sustainable energy management in buildings, Zero CO2 and energy plus buildings
- Heating and Ventilating control systems for reduced energy use.
- Control Systems and Applications.
- Mechatronics and Robotics.
- Computational Intelligence & Signal and Image Processing.
- Sensors, Actuators and Micro-Nanotechnology.
- Control of intelligent sensor systems, modeling and real time simulation technique.
- Neural and fuzzy control, system identification and adaptive control.
- Motion, vibration and noise control.
- Human machine interface.
- Advanced Materials, Smart materials, FGMs.
- Advanced Manufacturing - CAD, CAM. 3D Printing, micromachining and non-traditional manufacuring.
- Electronic Systems on Chip and Embedded Systems.
- Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things.
- Artificial/Computational Intelligence.
- Advanced Data Mining.
- Communications for Industrial Automation.
- Cloud and Cognitive Computing.
- Big Data.
- Industrial Informatics.
- Information Security.
- Data science and algorithm.