Call For Papers
The conference committee solicits researchers to submit high-quality original research
articles in ICCSEMS-2020. All submissions to the conference should be in English with
a maximum paper length of 6 pages including figures. Each submitted paper will be peer
reviewed and only well-researched and well-written papers will be accepted for
presentation. It is expected that all accepted papers will be presented at the
conference by the author(s). A few papers shall also be selected for the poster
session presentation. Selected and presented papers will be published in proceedings
of the conference. Extended version of some presented papers will be selected and
submitted for publication in reputed UGC/Scopus indexed journals.
15th 24th July 2020 -Deadline for submission of papers
31st July, 2020 - Notification of acceptance of paper
14th Aug 2020 - Early bird registration
1st Sept 2020 - Regular Registration Deadline
Topics for contributions
Resilient/adaptive grid infrastructures design, planning, operation
- Electrical machines and industrial drives.
- Power electronics converters.
FACTS, active power filters, power quality monitoring and performance
enhancement; Demand .
Resilient Control Architectures and Systems for Smart Energy Systems.
Renewable energy, wind, solar, Fuel cells and distributed generation
- Energy storage technologies and systems.
Transportation Electrification and Electric Vehicles, Computational
intelligence and optimization for smart energy systems.
- Smart metering, measurement, instrumentation, and control.
- Energy efficiency.
- Information security and privacy for smart enrgy systems.
- Sensors, communications and network.
- Climate change, Urban growth, Zero carbon and green building
- Water and waste management, Urban regeneration, Urban green
- Energy efficiency, Renewable energy sources
Product cycle, Non-motorized mobility, Public transportation Electric
vehicle, GIS applications.
- Climate change, Water and waste management, Air pollution
Urban green, Urban agriculture, GIS applications Environmental
Environmental impact assessment systems, Environmental sustainability
- Regeneration, Transform, Urban development, strategies
- Built environment, Public space, Urban growth,
GIS applications, Real time urban information systems, Sustainable
smart cities, Smart tolling.
- Smart technologies to face climate change (mitigation/adaption)
- Design for new cities/townships
- Novel sustainable building materials and techniques
Sustainable energy management in buildings, Zero CO2 and energy plus
- Heating and Ventilating control systems for reduced energy use.
- Control Systems and Applications.
- Mechatronics and Robotics.
- Computational Intelligence & Signal and Image Processing.
- Sensors, Actuators and Micro-Nanotechnology.
Control of intelligent sensor systems, modeling and real time
Neural and fuzzy control, system identification and adaptive control.
- Motion, vibration and noise control.
- Human machine interface.
- Advanced Materials, Smart materials, FGMs.
Advanced Manufacturing - CAD, CAM. 3D Printing, micromachining and
- Electronic Systems on Chip and Embedded Systems.
- Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things.
- Artificial/Computational Intelligence.
- Advanced Data Mining.
- Communications for Industrial Automation.
- Cloud and Cognitive Computing.
- Big Data.
- Industrial Informatics.
- Information Security.
- Data science and algorithm.