Extended version of selected papers presented in the conference will be invited for review
and potential papers will be published in:
- International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy (Scopus Indexed), ICCSEMS-2020: Special Issue on: "Artificial Intelligence, Signal Processing and Mechatronics for Smart Energy Systems" https://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=5068
- BJIT - International Journal of Information Technology , Published by Springer Nature
under ISSN: 2511-2104 (Print Version); ISSN: 2511-2112 (Electronic Version) having
Springer Journal No.: 41870.
- International Journal of Spatio-temporal Data Science , Inderscience ISSN: 2399-1275
(Print Version); ISSN: 2399-1283 (Electronic Version)
- International Journal of Emerging Computing for Sustainable Agriculture , Inderscience
ISSN: 2631-8881 (Print Version); ISSN: 2631-889X (Electronic Version)
- Selected papers presented in the conference will be published as a Book Chapter in the
book Green Internet of Things for Smart Cities: Concepts, Implications, and Challenges,
CRC Press (A Taylor & Francis Company).
Authors can submit their papers through EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iciccsems2020 All submissions to the
conference should be in English with a maximum paper length of 6 pages including figures. Each
submitted paper will be peer reviewed and only well-researched and well-written papers will be
accepted for presentation. It is expected that all accepted papers will be presented at the
conference by the author(s). A few papers shall also be selected for the poster session
presentation. Selected and presented papers will be published in proceedings of the conference.
Extended version of some presented papers will be selected and submitted for publication in reputed
UGC/Scopus indexed journals.